Husqvarna 460 Rancher Chainsaw Review 2017
The Husqvarna 460 rancher chainsaw is a complete, robust chainsaw that’s best for demanding cutting tasks entailing increased power consumption. It comes built in with the X-Torq engine that has a lofty torque over a broad rpm compass. The saw body is an ergonomic design, to ensure easy handling of the saw’s power. Some of the standout features of this chainsaw are air injection, smart start, LowVib, and amalgamated choke/stop control. In this Husqvarna 460 rancher chainsaw review, let’s find out if this chainsaw is the best gas chainsaw for the money.
Top Husqvarna Chainsaw Questions & Answers
• Where is the saw made?
Unlike most other chain saws that are made in China and other Asian countries, the Husqvarna 460 is made in Sweden.
• Is there a scabbard cover and/or case packaged in with this saw?
No, there’s no case packed in, but there’s certainly a scabbard cover.
• Can you repair this chain saw locally, since it’s made in Sweden?
Yes, you can repair this in local stores.
• What is the longest bar this chainsaw would work with?
The ideal bar length is 20-24 inches, though you may stretch it up to 28 inches.
• Are blades/chains included in the product package?
This saw requires chains, which is packed in to the box. You would have to install the chain, however.
My Final Thoughts:
The saw is not meant for professional loggers, and its price certainly indicates that. It’s a semi-pro machine that homeowners and hobbyists or casual users would be more than happy with. If you’d like this saw to perform smoothly and much better, use non-ethanol, premium gas. The right fuel also ensures the saw runs cooler, prolonging engine life in the process. Overall, the Husqvarna 460 packs in a lot of power and capability for the price, which makes it an excellent buy.
In other Chainsaw News:
- Makita UC4051A: Best Electric Chainsaw
- Bluemax 6595 Chainsaw Review
- OREGON Electric Chainsaw Review
- Black + Decker Electric Chainsaw Review 2017
- Best Small Chainsaw — Makita 18v cordless chainsaw
- Best Chainsaw For The Money – Poulan Pro Chainsaw
- Best Gas Chainsaw
- Best Cordless Chainsaw
- Best Electric Chainsaw