Best Miter Saw For A Homeowner: Hitachi C10FCE2 Miter saw Review
Homeonwers looking for a saw for many jobs should consider the Hitachi C10fCE2 model. It comes with several handy features and will easily fit on a work bench. Read on for a full Hitachi Miter saw review below.
|[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#00bf08″]
|[su_list icon=”icon: frown-o” icon_color=”#990008″]
Top Makita Compact Miter Saw Questions & Answers
Does the saw come with a table?
No. The saw must be mounted to a work bench, to make it stable for use.
How much does the saw weigh?
The saw weights 35.9 pounds.
Does the laser stay on?
No. The laser can be turned on and off, according to user preference.
Will this saw cut posts?
The saw comes with a ten inch, 24 tooth blade. It can cut up to a 4 inch thickness, so it can cut standard posts for decking and fencing.
This saw may be the best miter saw for a homeowner who takes on a variety of jobs, whether in building, renovations, or a combination of jobs. It’s suitable for outdoor landscaping projects, as well as for indoor framing and carpentry jobs. The saw is reasonably prices, compared to similar products on the market. It also comes with a strong warranty, which is desirable for anyone buying power tools that will be used at home frequently.
In Other Miter Saw News:
- Best 12″ Miter Saw: Bosch GCM12SD Miter saw Review
- Best Miter Chop Saw: Makita LS1040 Miter Saw
- Best Compact Miter Saw: Makita LS1018 Miter saw
- Craftsman 10″ compact sliding miter saw review
- Best double bevel miter saw: Hitachi C12SH2 Miter saw Review
- Best single bevel miter saw: Dewalt DW715 Miter saw Review
- Best Sliding Compound Miter Saw: Dewalt DWS779