Best single bevel miter saw: Dewalt DW715 Miter saw Review
The Dewalt DW715 Miter Saw Review is based on customer and industry testimonials. Considered the best single bevel miter saw, the Dewalt DW715 weighs 40 lbs. but is much lighter and mobile than other brands. According to customer reviews and my own experiences — this lightweight and agile saw is extremely fast and guaranteed to ensure precise and concise cuts for all projects. Your purchase includes the following:
• The Dewalt 12″ single-bevel compound miter saw.
• One blade wrench.
• One dust bag.
• One carbide blade.
What Makes this the best single-bevel miter saw?
I must say how impressed I was with the packing and stacking of the device. However, you should still be careful when removing this or any other saw and its accessories from boxes. This amazing and reliable saw costs around $224 but you can always find a number of cost-saving deals online. This product has also received — on average — 9.3/10 stars and features a 12″ blade with 4,000 RPM. The product also has a range of innovative features, and definitely more pros than cons.
Pros of the Dewalt DW715 Miter Saw
There are several benefits associated with this popular miter saw. Here are some of the advantages that truly stood out for me:
• Great design and powerful for even the toughest of cuts and slices.
• Very lightweight, mobile and portable for at-home or traveling projects.
• Easy to connect and put away when not in use.
• Great bevel capacity and convenient stops — hardly any friction or pull backs between start and stop cuts.
• Great overall value and amazing portability, size, functionality and performance.
Cons of the Dewalt DW715 Miter Saw
As with most Dewalt saws and accessories, there are very little to no disadvantages. However, all customer perceptions and reviews tend to differ — so I can only include my own opinion about the cons. They are as follows:
• The saw does not have a laser — that would have been perfect for an already great tool. The laser would’ve offered more precise and concise guidelines when it comes to cutting, trimming, and/or slicing.
• It can be difficult to know where you are cutting without that laser. There was also some slight pull and a little friction between cuts — but absolutely nothing to be alarmed about.
• The price is good but it may be a bit overpriced — compared to other brands on the market.
Top Dewalt single-bevel compound miter saw Questions & Answers
Q – How loud is the saw and will it wake up my neighbors?
A – The saw is incredibly quiet and cuts, slices, and dices effortlessly.
Q – How dependable is miter scale when it comes to accurate readings?
A — The miter scale is easy to read with high visibility. In fact, it’s big enough to read through wood chippings and sawdust.
Q — How does the saw fare with large pieces and chunks of wood?
A — The 32 tooth blade makes it truly easy to cut through wood — faster and more precise.
Q — What about the warranty and service?
A – The DEWALT DW715 features a three- year limited warranty, one year free service contract, and a 90 day money back guarantee.
Q — Is the saw really more mobile and lightweight than others in the series?
A – That depends on each customer’s personal views and reviews. However, most of the high ratings the product has received has been based on the following; great power and design, accurate cuts, and incredibly lightweight and mobile.
My Final Thoughts:
I must say that the DEWALT DW715 is truly a powerful, accurate and dependable saw. I believe the price may be a bit too high; however, it is definitely worth it. Not only does this fast saw get the job done right each and every time, it is designed for longevity and tackles all home and mobile projects — big and small.
In other miter saw news:
- Best 12″ Miter Saw: Bosch GCM12SD Miter saw Review
- Best Miter Saw For A Homeowner: Hitachi C10FCE2 Miter saw Review
- Best Miter Chop Saw: Makita LS1040 Miter Saw
- Best Compact Miter Saw: Makita LS1018 Miter saw
- Craftsman 10″ compact sliding miter saw review
- Best double bevel miter saw: Hitachi C12SH2 Miter saw Review
- Best Sliding Compound Miter Saw: Dewalt DWS779