DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw Review
If you are looking for a table saw that is quality in design and safe to use, the DEWALT DWE7491RS is the right cutting machine for you. Weighing 110 pounds, the DEWALT gives quality sawing performance for all woodwork projects. The saw measures 31″ by 24.5″ by 31″ and operates on a 120V power source. The blade contains 24-teeth per inch and cut at a diameter of 10″. With the provision of a 3-year warranty, this is the perfect table saw for any contractor that’s looking for portablility. Put simply, with so many benefits attached to it, the DEWALT saw is an innovation designed for every modern woodworker.
Top Dewalt Questions
My Take on the DEWALT DWE7491RS
Who Can Use this Table Saw?
Common users of the saw include:
• Cabinet installers who handle sawing activities such as ripping filler boards and cutting of the cabinet parts. This is because the saw provides accurate and quality cutting of the boards.
• Hardwood floor experts who install quality hardwood floors. The saw is known to cut through hardwoods of different densities.
• Trim carpenters who handle different saw projects such as ripping crosscutting, ripping moldings, cutting shelves, and ripping frames. This is because of the cutting accuracy achieved by the saw.
• Serious woodworkers who handle various woodwork projects, for DIY or professional reasons. They are able to obtain quality crosscuts and lumber framing.
• Remodelers who are serious about achieving quality woodcutting results. They get to cut wood materials of different densities.
• Deck builders who handle different wood projects such as ripping of deck boards and cutting of wood trim of different thickness.
What Didn’t I Like about DWE7491RS?
How Does DEWALT Table Saw Compare to Others?
This table saw is a little different in features and functions from other table saws on the market. For example:
a) DEWALT DWE7491RS Vs Bosch 4100-09: When comparing the two, the DWE7491RS is slightly lighter (110 pounds) than the Bosch 4100-09 (125.2 pounds). In terms of warranty provisions, the DWE7491RS comes with a 3-year provision while the Bosch 4100-09 has a one-year warranty. Overall, this saw cuts through all wood surfaces of different densities, and it is more accurate than the Bosch 4100-09.
b) DEWALT DWE7491RS Vs Ridgid R4513: There are peculiar functional and physical differences between the two table saws. In terms of workspace, the DWE7491RS has a wider cutting surface than the Ridgid type. In terms of weight, the two are almost similar and they both use a motor 15-Amp. Both saws also have a wheeled base but the DEWALT gives more precise and high-quality results.
c) DEWALT DWE7491RS Vs Hitachi C10RJ: In terms of stands, both saws have stable rolling support. Nonetheless, there are a few functional differences between the two. For instance, DWE7491RS produces more accurate ripping results and faster sawing than the Hitachi type.
What Do Users Have to Say?
Generally, DEWALT is a highly rated and cost-effective table saw. According to many users, the saw is safely designed and give quality cutting results. Considering that it can cut through wood materials of different thickness and length, it is simply a must-have saw. Since there is warranty provision on this saw and the product is from a reputable brand, there is no doubt that this saw would be a great buy for any pro, or DIY’er.